I'm home again and have been since Saturday. I really enjoyed my time with my sister and my niece (as always) but I'm always very glad to be back home again. I think I finally finished my unpacking yesterday.
I came home full of resolutions, #1 - join Weight Watchers online
#2 - walk three 15 minute intervals a day
#3 - swim 3 laps a day (weather permitting, I'm not going in there during a thunderstorm)
Yesterday I started, completing # 2 and 3. I haven't done #1 yet, I seem to want to procrastinate when it comes to spending that much money, but it would make me stick to proper eating.
Today I'm going to try to figure out how to post pictures to my blog, wish me luck. The rest of the resolutions I forget. I'll have to phone my sister and find out what they are.
Yesterday we celebrated granddaughter #2's 16th birthday.. It's not until July 6, but she's leaving tomorrow to go to Huntsville for the summer. She's staying with family friends and will be working at Algonquin Outfitters for a few weeks, with a couple of weeks at camp. With her gone and granddaughter #1 working, it's going to be a strangely empty house this summer with only 3 and 4 hanging around. #3 is 12 and #4 is 9 and the youngest still comes downstairs to visit me and to do some stitching (not for long, but it's a beginning) You'll know if the picture endeavour is successful when and if you see them on the side bar.
WOW....WHERE DID THAT GO???????
9 years ago
Glad to hear you had a great time, and that you are having goals to achieve, I totally understand procrastination, that's for sure, but once you are ready you will be able to accomplish # 1 too.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see your pictures on your blog....good luck.
You might think about joining a TOPS group, myself and a few of the sisters are going. We love it and it is much cheaper than WW. Glad you had a nice visit with your relatives! Hope to see you soon.
ReplyDelete