I can't believe it's been two weeks since I last posted. There's no reason, except my own procrastinating self and the fact that there's nothing new to tell. I've not been doing much except stitching and swimming and looking off into space. Maybe I should make an attempt at posting pictures of my WIP's. Maybe to-morrow - oops, there's the old procrastinator again. I had a great day yesterday. My daughter treated me and three of her daughters to manicures, pedicures and lunch. Now I'm all beautiful and nowhere to go. I do enjoy looking at my nails while I'm stitching though. And the lunch was completely on program.
I'm doing well on the WW program, down 7.5 lbs so far with only ?????? to go. You won't know me next May (unless I gain it all back again during my hibernating period this winter.
Oh, one bit of news of probably no interest to any one but me - I have another great-grandbaby, a boy, and 1 or 2 or 3 on the way. It has not been confirmed if it is twins or not, but we should know soon. This is from MeanoldgranddaughterwhomadememisstheFebruary retreat. The other one will be born in Halifax. That makes 9 possibly 10 greats of which only two live in Ontario, so I won't get to see them very much.
Must go and carry on with my interesting life now, keep on stitching.
WOW....WHERE DID THAT GO???????
9 years ago
Way to go Audrey, down 7 lbs already....good job...I know it's a long and hard road, but I also know we can do it if we set our mind to it...keep it up.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see your progress pictures tomorrow. lol....now you're on the hook for sure lol.
Have a great day.
Martina
wow the lucky number 7, you go girl. Congratulations on your new Grand-baby. wooo hoooo someone will sure be busy.
ReplyDeleteBe always in stitches.