New Year's resolution number 102. I'm going to post my blog at least once a week, even if I have nothing to say, and I will figure out how to post pictures. Here goes.
4 hours later.OOps, since my computer crashed recently I've discovered that my camera software wasn't installed. I finally found the disc and muddled through installation so that pictures are finally in my 'My Pictures" file. Now I'll try to upload one of them. Wow!! it worked. There are about eleven more that I finished in December, but I'll just stick to this one for now. Next time I'll upload WIP's
This one is from Just Cross Stitch, Christmas Ornaments, 10th Anniversary Collection, by Serendipity Designs
WOW....WHERE DID THAT GO???????
9 years ago
Very pretty Audrey... looking forward to seeing some more pictures. As far as the posting goes; it gets easier every time. In fact, it's rather addictive! LOL
ReplyDeleteWelcome back to our side of the world, Man we missed you for dinner and then with all of the snow. Well, I guess it is now until the end of May...cant wait to see you again.
ReplyDeleteBe always in stitches
Hi Audrey!!! Hope all is well that is a great Ornie and congrats you figured out how to post pictures!
ReplyDelete