Friday, July 23, 2010

Tempus Fugit

Another two weeks gone.  I did manage to spend another few days with my sister and niece and had a good stitching time.  I took my sister a canvas kit 'Autumn Quilt' and she's thoroughly enjoying stitching  Soon I'll have her hooked too.  Too bad we don't live closer together.  Had a nice visit, my niece is a fabulous cook and she made a bunch of 'on program' meals, which I appreciated.  I'm down 9.5 lbs now,  and still dropping.

I finally finished my canvas project, and nearly done with the Garden Grow SAL.  I do think it's time I finished some of them and maybe posted pictures, which I have been putting off for some time.  For someone who doesn't do anything I find that time just flies by.

Today I'm off to Thread and Eye just because I want to, no real reason, but I'll pick up some silk ribbon for my Baby sampler so I can move ahead with that.

I  hope your lives are just as exciting as mine.

Happy stitching!!

4 comments:

  1. wow congrats on the loss. How the heck are you doing it? Do have fun at the Thread and Eye.
    Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the continuous loss. Woo hoo...and well I am with you time just flies even when I don't do anything at all. Hope you are well. Miss seeing you.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go on the 9.5! Or should I say Weigh to go? Glad you are doing well with it and keep up the great work!

    Miss you and can't wait to see you again - hopefully before the retreat!

    Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome weight loss Audrey good for you!!! Hey if you need any ideas for recipes let me know a got a few

    ReplyDelete